CalendarView enum Null safety
Available views for SfCalendar.
- day → const CalendarView
- CalendarView.day, displays the day view.
- week → const CalendarView
- CalendarView.week, displays the week view.
- workWeek → const CalendarView
- CalendarView.workWeek, displays the workweek view.
- month → const CalendarView
- CalendarView.month, displays the month view.
- timelineDay → const CalendarView
- CalendarView.timelineDay, displays the timeline day view.
- timelineWeek → const CalendarView
- CalendarView.timelineWeek, displays the timeline week view.
- timelineWorkWeek → const CalendarView
- CalendarView.timelineWorkWeek, displays the timeline work week view.
- timelineMonth → const CalendarView
CalendarView.timelineMonth, refers to the timeline month view in SfCalendar.
In timeline month view, current month dates are rendered as columns along a horizontal axis with each column representing a day in a month. See also: TimeSlotViewSettings For more about time slot views refer here
- schedule → const CalendarView
- CalendarView.schedule, displays the schedule view.
Invocation invocation) → dynamic
Invoked when a non-existent method or property is accessed.
) → String
A string representation of this object.
Object other) → bool
The equality operator.
→ const List<
A constant List of the values in this enum, in order of their declaration.
[day, week, workWeek, month, timelineDay, timelineWeek, timelineWorkWeek, timelineMonth, schedule]