prometheus_client library Null safety
- A Collector is registered at a CollectorRegistry and scraped for metrics. A Collector can be registered at multiple CollectorRegistrys.
- A CollectorRegistry is used to manage Collectors. Own CollectorRegistry instances can be created, but a defaultRegistry is also provided.
- Counter is a monotonically increasing counter.
Defines a CounterChild of a Counter with assigned
- A Gauge represents a value that can go up and down.
Defines a GaugeChild of a Gauge with assigned
- Histogram allows aggregatable distributions of events, such as request latencies.
Defines a HistogramChild of a Histogram with assigned
- A MetricFamilySamples groups all samples of a metric family.
- Defines a quantile.
- A Sample represents a sampled value of a metric.
- Similar to a Histogram, a Summary samples observations (usually things like request durations and response sizes). While it also provides a total count of observations and a sum of all observed values, it calculates configurable quantiles over a sliding time window.
Defines a SummaryChild of a Summary with assigned
- Defines the different metric type supported by Prometheus.