The interface that implementations of
permission_handler must implement.
Platform implementations should extend this class rather than implement it
permission_handler does not consider newly added methods to be
breaking changes. Extending this class (using
extends) ensures that the
subclass will get the default implementation, while platform
implements this interface will be broken by newly
added PermissionHandlerPlatform methods.
- Constructs a PermissionHandlerPlatform.
Permission permission) → Future< PermissionStatus>
- Checks the current status of the given Permission.
Permission permission) → Future< ServiceStatus>
- Checks the current status of the service associated with the given Permission. [...]
Invocation invocation) → dynamic
Invoked when a non-existent method or property is accessed. [...]
) → Future< bool>
- Opens the app settings page. [...]
List< Permission>permissions) → Future< Map< Permission, PermissionStatus>>
- Requests the user for access to the supplied list of Permissions, if they have not already been granted before. [...]
Permission permission) → Future< bool>
- Checks if you should show a rationale for requesting permission. [...]
) → String
Returns a string representation of this object.