objectbox library Null safety
ObjectBox for Dart is a standalone database storing Dart objects locally, with strong ACID semantics.
See the https://docs.objectbox.io/getting-started to get started.
- Backlink annotation specifies a link in a reverse direction of another relation. [...]
- A Box instance gives you access to objects of a particular type. You get Box instances via Store.box() or Box(Store). [...]
- A Query condition base class.
- Entity annotation is used on a class to let ObjectBox know it should store it - making the class a "persistable Entity". [...]
- Annotation Id can be used to specify an entity ID property if it's named anything else then "id" (case insensitive).
- Specifies that the property should be indexed. [...]
- Groups query order flags.
- Property annotation enables you to explicitly configure some details about how a field is stored in the database.
- Property query base.
- A repeatable Query returning the latest matching Objects. [...]
- Query builder allows creating reusable queries.
- Represents an ObjectBox database and works together with Box to allow getting and putting.
- ObjectBox Sync makes data available and synchronized across devices, online and offline. [...]
- Sync incoming data event.
- Sync client is used to connect to an ObjectBox sync server.
- Credentials used to authenticate a sync client against a server.
- Manages a to-many relation, an unidirectional link from a "source" entity to multiple objects of a "target" entity. [...]
- Manages a to-one relation, an unidirectional link from a "source" entity to a "target" entity. The target object is referenced by its ID, which is persisted in the source object. [...]
- Transient annotation marks fields that should not be stored in the database.
- Unique annotation forces that the value of a property is unique among all objects stored for the given entity. [...]
- Wrapper for a semantic version information.
- "Property query" for a double field. Created by Query.property().
- "Property query" for an integer field. Created by Query.property().
- StreamController implementation inspired by the sample controller sample at: https://dart.dev/articles/libraries/creating-streams#honoring-the-pause-state https://dart.dev/articles/libraries/code/stream_controller.dart
- QueryParam for boolean properties
- QueryParam for byte vector properties
- QueryParam for double properties
- QueryParam for int properties
- QueryParam for string properties
- Adds capabilities to set query parameters
- "Property query" for a string field. Created by Query.property().
- IndexType can be used to change what type ObjectBox uses when indexing a property. [...]
- Specify ObjectBox property storage type explicitly.
- Box put (write) mode.
- Connection state change event.
- Login state change event.
- Configuration of how SyncClient fetches remote updates from the server.
- Current state of the SyncClient.
- Configure transaction mode. Used with Store.runInTransaction().