DatabaseConnection class Null safety
A database connection managed by drift. Contains three components:
- DatabaseConnection(SqlTypeSystem typeSystem, QueryExecutor executor, StreamQueryStore streamQueries)
- Constructs a raw database connection from the three components.
Database connection that is instantly available, but delegates work to a
connection only available through a
- DatabaseConnection.fromExecutor(QueryExecutor executor)
Constructs a DatabaseConnection from the QueryExecutor by using the
default type system and a new
- executor → QueryExecutor
The executor to use when queries are executed.
- hashCode → int
The hash code for this object. [...]
- runtimeType → Type
A representation of the runtime type of the object.
- streamQueries → StreamQueryStore
Manages active streams from select statements.
- typeSystem → SqlTypeSystem
The type system to use with this database. The type system is responsible
for mapping Dart objects into sql expressions and vice-versa.
@Deprecated('Only the default type system is supported'), final
Invocation invocation) → dynamic
Invoked when a non-existent method or property is accessed. [...]
) → String
A string representation of this object. [...]
QueryExecutor executor) → DatabaseConnection
Returns a database connection that is identical to this one, except that
it uses the provided