dart_mappable library Null safety
- This class needs to be implemented by all mappers
- Used to transform fields to a specific case style
Used to annotate a class used as a custom mapper.
The target class must implement
Mapper, e.g. by extending SimpleMapper or BaseMapper
- A generic equality relation on objects.
- Collection of constants to indicate which methods and extensions to generate for a specific class
- Equality on iterables. [...]
- Equality on maps. [...]
- Used to annotate a class in order to generate mapping code
- Used to annotate a constructor to be chosen as the decoding function
- Used to annotate an enum in order to generate mapping code
- Used to annotate a parameter or field to overwrite the mapped key
- Extend this class to define custom MappingHooks for a class or field
- Simple wrapper around the BaseMapper class that provides direct abstract function declarations
- Ready-to-use MappingHooks to get all unmapped properties in a Map.