This is the runtime which performs the actual data collection on a device (e.g., desktop computer or smartphone). This subsystem contains reusable components which understand the runtime configuration derived from a study protocol by the ‘deployment’ subsystem. Integrations with sensors are loaded through a 'device data collector' plug-in system to decouple sensing — not part of core — from sensing logic.
definition in Kotlin.
TPrimaryDevice extends PrimaryDeviceConfiguration< TRegistration>, TRegistration extends DeviceRegistration>
- Allows managing StudyRuntimes on a client device.
TDeviceConfiguration extends DeviceConfiguration< DeviceRegistration>>
- Collects Data for a single device.
- Supports creating and holding a registry of DeviceDataCollectors for devices.
- Allows managing studies on a smartphone.
- A study deployment, identified by studyDeploymentId, which a client device participates in with the role deviceRoleName.
TRegistration extends DeviceRegistration>
- Manage data collection for a specific primary device deployment on a client device.