CARP Core Library
This library contains the CARP core model as implemented in Dart/Flutter. It contains the domain model for the CARP Mobile Sensing (CAMS) framework and all of its supporting libraries, packages, etc.
This package does nothing on its own.
For an overview of all CAMS packages, see CARP Mobile Sensing in Flutter.
For documentation on how to use CAMS, see the CAMS wiki.
- This library contains the entire carp_core API the CARP Mobile Sensing (CAMS) framework implemented in Flutter.
- This is the runtime which performs the actual data collection on a device (e.g., desktop computer or smartphone). This subsystem contains reusable components which understand the runtime configuration derived from a study protocol by the ‘deployment’ subsystem. Integrations with sensors are loaded through a 'device data collector' plug-in system to decouple sensing — not part of core — from sensing logic. [...]
- The common CARP core domain classes. [...]
- Contains the core data classes like Data, DataPoint, DataFormat, and DataType. [...]
- Maps the information specified in a study protocol to runtime configurations used by the 'clients' subystem to run the protocol on concrete devices (e.g., a smartphone) and allow researchers to monitor their state. To start collecting data, participants need to be invited, devices need to be registered, and consent needs to be given to collect the requested data. [...]
- Implements open standards which can describe a study protocol, i.e., defining how a study should be run. Essentially, this subsystem has no technical dependencies on any particular sensor technology or application as it merely describes why, when, and what data should be collected. [...]