- Client API to start and interact with the audio service. [...]
- Background API to be used by your background audio task. [...]
- A widget that maintains a connection to AudioService. [...]
- An audio task that can run in the background and react to audio events. [...]
- A button to appear in the Android notification, lock screen, Android smart watch, or Android Auto device. The set of buttons you would like to display at any given moment should be set via AudioServiceBackground.setState. [...]
- Metadata about an audio item that can be played, or a folder containing audio items.
- The playback state for the audio service which includes a playing boolean state, a processing state such as AudioProcessingState.buffering, the playback position and the currently enabled actions to be shown in the Android notification or the iOS control center.
- A rating to attach to a MediaItem.