- Client API to start and interact with the audio service. [...]
- Background API to be used by your background audio task. [...]
- Describes an audio task that can run in the background and react to audio events. [...]
- A media action that can be controlled by a client. [...]
- Metadata about an audio item that can be played, or a folder containing audio items.
- The playback state for the audio service which includes a basic state such as BasicPlaybackState.paused, the playback position and the currently supported actions.
- A rating to attach to a MediaItem.