at_app_flutter contains additional logic that applications generated by at_app use.
This open source package is written in Dart, supports Flutter and follows the atPlatform's decentralized, edge computing model with the following features:
- Cryptographic control of data access through personal data stores
- No application backend needed
- End to end encryption where only the data owner has the keys
- Private and surveillance free connectivity
- Read atPlatform environment variables into your application
We call giving people control of access to their data “flipping the internet” and you can learn more about how it works by reading this overview.
How it works
This package includes the
AtEnv model which interprets atPlatform specific environment variables from a .env file.
See the Example tab on pub.dev.
Open source usage and contributions
This is open source code, so feel free to use it as is, suggest changes or enhancements or create your own version. See CONTRIBUTING.md for detailed guidance on how to setup tools, tests and make a pull request.
This package was originally created by Xavier Chanthavong.
This package is currently maintained by Xavier Chanthavong.