- These methods are called as range query: [...]
- Transaction class describes a transaction. The transaction provides executeUpsert(), and executeDelete() methods to add, delete, and modify, data in the Cloud DB zone on the cloud. [...]
- Access property of the Cloud DB zone, which is used to define the security property when an application accesses Cloud DB zone.
- Query policy, which specifies the data source to be queried.
- Synchronization property of the Cloud DB zone, which specifies whether to synchronize data of Cloud DB zone between the device and the cloud and the synchronization mode.