In Per Monitor v2 contexts, dialogs will automatically respond to DPI changes by resizing themselves and re-computing the positions of their child windows (here referred to as re-layouting). This enum works in conjunction with SetDialogDpiChangeBehavior in order to override the default DPI scaling behavior for dialogs.
- DDC_DEFAULT → const int
- The default behavior of the dialog manager. In response to a DPI change, the dialog manager will re-layout each control, update the font on each control, resize the dialog, and update the dialog's own font.
- DDC_DISABLE_ALL → const int
- Prevents the dialog manager from responding to WM_GETDPISCALEDSIZE and WM_DPICHANGED, disabling all default DPI scaling behavior.
- DDC_DISABLE_CONTROL_RELAYOUT → const int
- Prevents the dialog manager from re-layouting all of the dialogue's immediate children HWNDs in response to a DPI change.
- DDC_DISABLE_RESIZE → const int
- Prevents the dialog manager from resizing the dialog in response to a DPI change.