credentials library Null safety
Library to create and unlock Ethereum wallets and operate with private keys.
- Anything that can sign payloads with a private key.
- Credentials where the address is known synchronously.
- Interface for Credentials that don't sign transactions locally, for instance because the private key is not known to this library.
- Represents an Ethereum address.
- Credentials that can sign payloads with an Ethereum private key.
- Represents a wallet file. Wallets are used to securely store credentials like a private key belonging to an Ethereum address. The private key in a wallet is encrypted with a secret password that needs to be known in order to obtain the private key.