- A representation of a single caption. [...]
- Widget for displaying closed captions on top of a video. [...]
- A structured representation of a parsed closed caption file. [...]
Describes a discrete segment of time within a video using a start and
- Represents a ClosedCaptionFile, parsed from the SubRip file format. See: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SubRip
- Widget that displays the video controlled by controller.
- Controls a platform video player, and provides updates when the state is changing. [...]
- VideoPlayerOptions can be optionally used to set additional player settings
- The duration, current position, buffering state, error state and settings of a VideoPlayerController.
- Used to configure the VideoProgressIndicator widget's colors for how it describes the video's status. [...]
- Displays the play/buffering status of the video controlled by controller. [...]