theme_provider library Null safety
- Main App theme object. [...]
- Interface to use when creating an app theme option class.
- Simple IconButton which cycles themes when pressed. Use as a descendant of ThemeProvider.
- Wrap a widget to use the theme of the closest app theme of the ThemeProvider. If you have multiple screens, wrap each entry point with this widget.
- Object which controls the behavior of the theme. This is the object provided through the widget tree. [...]
- Ready-made SimpleDialog that gives the option to change theme.
- Wrap MaterialApp in ThemeProvider to get theme functionalities. You may wrap separate parts of the app with multiple ThemeProviders to use multiple theme sections across the app.
- ColorBuilderByAppTheme = Color Function(AppTheme theme)
- Gives a AppTheme and builds a Color. [...]
- ThemeChanged = void Function(AppTheme oldTheme, AppTheme newTheme)
= void Function(ThemeController controller, Future<
- Handler which provides the activated controller.