Utilities for processing binary formats of SSH keys.
This library is for internal use by the
Normal programs do not need to directly access the classes in this library.
In general, a SSH key file format contains the text encoding of a binary format. That binary format is a generic data structure that is used to store different data, depending on the public-key algorithm. This library implements code to process the binary formats.
- Base class for all binary formats.
- Represents a length-value encoding of a value. [...]
- Helper class for decoding binary data. [...]
- Represents the OpenSSH private key format. [...]
- PKCS #1 representation of an RSA public key. [...]
- The "Subject Public Key Info" is defined by ASN.1 as a part of X.509. It consists of an algorithm (identified by an OID with optional parameters) and a bit string. [...]