sqlite3.common library Null safety
Exports common interfaces that are implemented by both the
dart:js WASM version of this library.
- Application-defined context used to compute results in aggregate functions.
- Interface for application-defined aggregate functions.
- Describes how many arguments an application-defined sql function can take.
Provides access to
sqlite3functions, such as opening new databases.
- An opened sqlite3 database.
- A prepared statement.
- Base class for result sets that are either an in-memory (ResultSet) or a lazy iterator (IteratingCursor).
- A Cursor that can only be read once, obtaining rows from the database as necessary.
- Stores the full result of a select statement.
- A single row in the result of a select statement.
- Common result codes, https://www.sqlite.org/rescode.html Result Codes
- Extended Result Codes, https://www.sqlite.org/rescode.html
- A data change notification from sqlite.
- Version information about the sqlite3 library in use.
- A window function for sqlite3.
Exceptions / Errors
- Thrown by sqlite methods.