solar_calculator library Null safety
Calculates the apparent position of the Sun, the sunrise, sunset, solar noon times, and the different twilight periods for a given moment in time and position on Earth.
- Equatorial coordinate system. [...]
- Horizontal coordinate system. [...]
- Represents an angular measurement expressed in time.
- Represents an instant in time which is time zone aware. [...]
- Calculates the apparent position of the Sun, sunrise, sunset, noon and the different twilights times for a given moment in time and position on Earth. [...]
- Represents a twilight period. [...]