Simple Streaming at scale.
Uiza is the complete toolkit for building a powerful video streaming application with unlimited scalability. We design Uiza so simple that you only need a few lines of codes to start streaming, but sophisticated enough for you to build complex products on top of it.
This plugin is based on Chewie. Chewie is awesome plugin and works well in many cases. Better Player is a continuation of ideas introduced in Chewie. Better player fix common bugs, adds more configuration options and solves typical use cases.
- Fixed common bugs
- dded advanced configuration options
- Refactored player controls
- Playlist support
- Video in ListView support
- Subtitles support: (formats: SRT, WEBVTT with HTML tags support; subtitles from HLS; multiple subtitles for video)
- HTTP Headers support
- BoxFit of video support
- Playback speed support
- HLS support (track, subtitles (also segmented), audio track selection)
- DASH support (track, subtitles, audio track selection)
- Alternative resolution support
- Cache support
- Notifications support
- Picture in Picture support
- DRM support (token, Widevine, FairPlay EZDRM).
- ... and much more!
If you've found an error in this sample, please file an issue
Patches are encouraged, and may be submitted by forking this project and submitting a pull request through GitHub. Please feel free to contact me anytime: firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.