- An AuthorizationRequest which authenticates a user based on their Apple ID.
- A custom painter which draws Apple's logo inside its boundaries.
- Authorization details from a successful Sign in with Apple flow.
- Authorization details retrieved from the user's Keychain for the current app's website.
- A base class which describes an authorization request that we will make on the native side.
- An AuthorizationRequest that uses credentials which are stored in the users Keychain.
- Wrapper class providing the methods to interact with Sign in with Apple.
- A widget for conditionally rendering UI based on whether or not Sign in with Apple is available
Sign in with Applebutton according to the Apple Guidelines.
- Parameters required for web-based authentication flows
- The scopes that will be requested with the AppleIDAuthorizationRequest. This allows you to request additional information from the user upon sign up.
- A description of why the authorization failed on the native side.
- State of a credential of a particular user.
- This controls the alignment of the Apple Logo on the SignInWithAppleButton
- The style of the button according to Apple's documentation.
Exceptions / Errors
- A SignInWithAppleException indicating something went wrong while authenticating.
- A more specific PlatformException which describes any potential native errors that occur within the Sign in with Apple plugin.
- An SignInWithAppleException which will be thrown in case Sign in with Apple is not supported.
- An SignInWithAppleException which will be thrown if a PlatformException can't be mapped to a more specific SignInWithAppleException.