- A FrictionSimulation that clamps the modeled particle to a specific range of values.
- A simulation that applies limits to another simulation. [...]
- A simulation that applies a drag to slow a particle down. [...]
- A simulation that applies a constant accelerating force. [...]
- A SpringSimulation where the value of x is guaranteed to have exactly the end value when the simulation isDone().
- The base class for all simulations. [...]
- Structure that describes a spring's constants. [...]
- A spring simulation. [...]
- An object representing an ongoing Ticker sequence. [...]
- Structure that specifies maximum allowable magnitudes for distances, durations, and velocity differences to be considered equal.