- Widget which uses provided controller to render video player.
- Representation of HLS / DASH audio track
- Representation of HLS / DASH subtitle element.
- Class which represents one segment of subtitles. It consists of start time and end time which are relative from start of the video and real url of the video (with domain and all paths).
- Represents HLS / DASH track which can be played within player
- Base helper class for ASMS parsing.
- Configuration class used to setup better buffering experience or setup custom load settings. Currently used only in Android.
- Cache configuration for Better Player. To enable cache on Android, useCache must be true and maxCacheSize > 0 and maxCacheFileSize > 0. On iOS maxCacheSize and maxCacheFileSize take no effect, so useCache is used only.
- ClearKey helper class to generate the key
- Configuration of Better Player. Allows to setup general behavior of player. Master configuration which contains children that configure specific part of player.
- Class used to control overall Better Player behavior. Main class to change state of Better Player.
- Widget which is used to inherit BetterPlayerController through widget tree.
- UI configuration of Better Player. Allows to change colors/icons/behavior of controls. Used in BetterPlayerConfiguration. Configuration applies only for player displayed in app, not in notification or PiP mode.
T extends StatefulWidget>
- Base class for both material and cupertino controls
- Representation of data source which will be played in Better Player. Allows to setup all necessary configuration connected to video source.
- Configuration of DRM used to protect data source
- Event that happens in player. It can be used to determine current player state on higher layer.
- Special version of Better Player which is used to play video in list view.
- Controller of Better Player List Video Player.
- Helper class for GestureDetector used within Better Player. Used to pass gestures to upper GestureDetectors.
- Configuration of notification which is displayed once user moves app to background.
- Menu item data used in overflow menu (3 dots).
- Special version of Better Player used to play videos in playlist.
- Additional configuration used in Better Player Playlist player.
- Controller used to manage playlist player.
- State of BetterPlayerPlaylist, used to access BetterPlayerPlaylistController.
- Representation of colors used in progress bar.
- Configuration of subtitles - colors/padding/font. Used in BetterPlayerConfiguration.
- Representation of subtitles source. Used to define subtitles in Better Player.
- Class used to hold translations for all features within Better Player
The duration, current position, buffering state, error state and settings
- Vimeo Class provides functions to get vimeo data.
- Vimeo player.
- Source types of video. Network type is used for videos that are hosted on the web service. File type is used for videos that will be read from mobile device.
- Types of available DRM's token -> supported for both iOS/Android widevine -> supported only for Android fairplay -> suppoted only for iOS clearKey -> supported only for Android
- Supported event types
- Representation of possible source types of subtitles.
- Representation of possible UI themes in Better Player. For Android, default theme is material, for iOS cupertino. To use customized theme, set custom value.
- Representation of possible video formats in Better Player.
Exceptions / Errors
- Error on getting vimeo meta data from vimeo server.