owner property Null safety
A mirror on the owner of this Dart language entity.
The owner is the declaration immediately surrounding the reflectee:
- For a library, the owner is
- For a class declaration, typedef or top level function or variable, the owner is the enclosing library.
- For a mixin application
S with M, the owner is the owner of
- For a constructor, the owner is the immediately enclosing class.
- For a method, instance variable or a static variable, the owner is the
immediately enclosing class, unless the class is a mixin application
S with M, in which case the owner is
M. Note that
Mmay be an invocation of a generic.
- For a parameter, local variable or local function the owner is the immediately enclosing function.
@override DeclarationMirror get owner;