Paypal SDK https://developer.paypal.com/api/rest/
- Catalog Products
Follow the instructions here to get Sandbox account credentials
Please raise issues on GitHub. Pull requests always welcome.
- Merchants can use the Catalog Products API to create products, which are goods and services.
- Shared core library
- An order represents a payment between two or more parties. Use the Orders API to create, update, retrieve, authorize, and capture orders. For error handling and troubleshooting, see Orders v2 errors.
- Call the Payments API to authorize payments, capture authorized payments, refund payments that have already been captured, and show payment information. Use the Payments API in conjunction with the Orders API. For more information, see the PayPal Checkout Overview.
- You can use billing plans and subscriptions to create subscriptions that process recurring PayPal payments for physical or digital goods, or services. A plan includes pricing and billing cycle information that defines the amount and frequency of charge for a subscription. You can also define a fixed plan, such as a $5 basic plan or a volume- or graduated-based plan with pricing tiers based on the quantity purchased. For more information, see Subscriptions Overview.
- The PayPal REST APIs use webhooks for event notification. Webhooks are HTTP callbacks that receive notification messages for events. After you configure a webhook listener for your app, you can create a webhook, which subscribes the webhook listener for your app to events. The notifications namespace contains resource collections for webhooks.