Copyright 2021 Google LLC. SPDX-License-Identifier: Apache-2.0
- A widget to show the Apple Pay button according to the rules and constraints specified in PayButton.
- Shows the appropriate widget based on the API requests above, respecting the margin if the child is set.
- A widget to show the Google Pay button according to the rules and constraints specified in PayButton.
- High level layer to easily manage cross-platform integrations.
- A widget that handles the API logic to facilitate the integration.
- An object that holds information about a payment transaction.
- A simple object that holds information about individual entries in the payment summary shown before completing a payment.
- A button widget that follows the Apple Pay button styles and design guidelines.
- A button widget that follows the Google Pay button styles and design guidelines.
- The button styles supported on Apple Pay.
- The types of button supported on Apple Pay.
- The types of button supported on Google Pay.
- The payment price statuses supported in the payment selector.
- The payment types supported when showing the payment selector.
- The payment providers supported by this package.
Exceptions / Errors
- Thrown to indicate that the configuration for a request provider has not been provided.