- The CropController manages the state and behaviour of image cropping. It holds data such as image size, crop mode, image rectangle, and crop rectangle, as well as a reference to the image data.
- The CropDragPoint represents a circular draggable point in an image cropping widget.
- The CropMask is a custom painter that is used to render the overlay mask in an image cropping widget.
- The CropPreview implements a preview screen for image cropping. It allows the user to crop the image using a movable and resizable rectangle.
- The MaskOptions defines the appearance and behaviour of the crop mask.
- Utility class for cropping images in a native platform.
- The OvalMask provides a custom painter to create an oval CropMask.
- The RectMask provides a custom painter to create an rectangle CropMask.