Status class Null safety
Describes the status of the license.
- ready: The License Document is available, but the user hasn't accessed the License and/or Status Document yet.
- active: The license is active, and a device has been successfully registered for this license. This is the default value if the License Document does not contain a registration link, or a registration mechanism through the license itself.
- revoked: The license is no longer active, it has been invalidated by the Issuer.
- returned: The license is no longer active, it has been invalidated by the User.
- cancelled: The license is no longer active because it was cancelled prior to activation.
- expired: The license is no longer active because it has expired.
Invocation invocation) → dynamic
Invoked when a non-existent method or property is accessed.
) → String
A string representation of this object.
Object other) → bool
The equality operator.