login_client library Null safety
An OAuth2 compliant login client library.
- An interface describing a strategy of logging in to the LoginClient.
- An AuthorizationStrategy that uses the Client Credentials Grant. [...]
- Credentials that prove that a client is allowed to access a resource on the resource owner's behalf. [...]
- An interface describing the storage for oauth2.Credentials.
- An AuthorizationStrategy that authorizes using a custom grant with a customized token field.
- A CredentialsStorage implementation storing credentials in the memory.
- An implementation of an OAuth2 client that also manages storing the obtained credentials and restoring/refreshing them when needed.
- OAuth2 authorization requests settings.
- An AuthorizationStrategy that uses a preexisting oauth2.Credentials to authorize user in.
- An AuthorizationStrategy that uses the Resource Owner Password Grant. [...]
- An AuthorizationStrategy that uses a phone number and an SMS token to authorize the resource owner.