- A CollectionRef object can be used for adding documents, getting DocumentRefs, and querying for documents.
- The interface that other CollectionRef must extend.
- A DocumentRef refers to a document location in a Localstore database and can be used to write, read, or listen to the location.
- The interface that other DocumentRef must extend.
- The entry point for accessing a Localstore.
- The interface that other Localstore must extend.
- An options class that configures the behavior of set() calls in DocumentRef.