this is just an experiment right now
KeepassX format implementation in pure dart.
Check out AuthPass Password Manager for an app which uses this library.
- Code is very much based on https://github.com/keeweb/kdbxweb/
Features and bugs
- Only supports v3.
- For v4 argon2 support would be required. Unfortunately there are no dart implementations, or bindings yet. (as far as I can find).
- dart library for reading keepass file format (kdbx).
- Foreign Function Interface for interoperability with the C programming language. [...]
- HTML elements and other resources for web-based applications that need to interact with the browser and the DOM (Document Object Model). [...]
- Utility methods to efficiently manipulate typed JSInterop objects in cases where the name to call is not known at runtime. You should only use these methods when the same effect cannot be achieved with @JS annotations. These methods would be extension methods on JSObject if Dart supported extension methods.