- AnimationConfiguration provides the configuration used as a base for every children Animation. Configuration made in AnimationConfiguration can be overridden in Animation children if needed. [...]
- In the context of a scrollable view, your children's animations are only built as the user scrolls and they appear on the screen. [...]
- An animation that fades its child.
- An animation that flips its child either vertically or horizontally.
- An animation that scales its child.
- An animation that slides its child.
- An enum representing a flip axis.