The Flutter Sound library
Flutter Sound is composed with six main modules/classes
FlutterSound. This is the main Flutter Sound module.
- FlutterSoundPlayer. Everything about the playback functions
- FlutterSoundRecorder. Everything about the recording functions
- FlutterSoundHelper. Some utilities to manage audio data. And two modules for the Widget UI
- Food is an abstract class which represents objects that can be sent to a player when playing data from astream or received by a recorder when recording to a Dart Stream.
- FoodData are the regular objects received from a recorder when recording to a Dart Stream or sent to a player when playing from a Dart Stream
- foodEvent is a special kin of food which allows to re-synchronize a stream with a player that play from a Dart Stream