Flutter Smart Watch
Plugin provides communication layer between the Flutter app and the WearOS, WatchOS applications.
Use this plugin in your Flutter app to:
- Communicate with smart watch application,
- Transfer raw data.
- Transfer files.
- Check for wearable device info.
- Detect wearable reachability.
For WatchOS companion app, this plugin uses Watch Connectivity framework under the hood to communicate with IOS app.
For WearOS companion app, this plugin uses Data Layer API under the hood to communicate with Android app.
- Create an WearOS companion app, you can follow this instruction to create new WearOS app.
Note: The WearOS companion app package name must be same as your Android app package name in order to communicate with each other.
That's all, you're ready to communicate with WearOS app now.
- Create an WatchOS companion app, you can follow this instruction to create new WatchOS app.
Note: If you've created a WatchOS app with UIKit, the WatchOS companion app must have Bundle ID with the following format in order to communicate with IOS app: YOUR_IOS_BUNDLE_ID.watchkitapp.
That's all, you're ready to communicate with WatchOS app now.
How to use
final FlutterWearOsConnectivity _flutterWearOsConnectivity = FlutterSmartWatch().wearOS;
final FlutterWatchOsConnectivity _flutterWatchOsConnectivity = FlutterSmartWatch().watchOS;