flutter_fortune_wheel library Null safety
Visualize random selections with Flutter widgets like the wheel of fortune.
To use, import
- This strategy renders items in alternating variations of the ThemeData.primaryColor. [...]
- Calculates panned distances by assuming a circular shape. [...]
- Calculates panned distances by only considering movements along one axis. [...]
- Static methods for common tasks when working with FortuneWidgets.
- A fortune bar visualizes a (random) selection process as a horizontal bar divided into uniformly sized boxes, which correspond to the number of items. When spinning, items are moved horizontally for duration. [...]
- A selection of commonly used curves for animating when the value of FortuneWidget.selected changes.
- A FortuneItem represents a value, which is chosen during a selection process and displayed within a FortuneWidget. [...]
- Represents the style of a single FortuneItem. [...]
- A fortune wheel visualizes a (random) selection process as a spinning wheel divided into uniformly sized slices, which correspond to the number of items. [...]
- A FortuneWidget visualizes (random) selection processes by iterating over a list of items before settling on a selected item. [...]
- A widget builder, which is aware of pan gestures and handles them. [...]
- Base class for handling pan events and translating them to travelled distances. [...]
- A class representing the current state of a PanAwareBuilder. [...]
- Interface for providing common styling to a list of FortuneItems.
- This strategy renders all items using the same style based on the current ThemeData. [...]