- Allows customization of the column associated with this field.
- Marks a class as a FloorDatabase.
- Marks a class as a database view (a fixed select statement).
- Marks a class as a database entity (table).
- Declares a foreign key on another Entity.
- Constants definition for values that can be used in ForeignKey.onDelete and ForeignKey.onUpdate
- Declares an index on an Entity. see: SQLite Index Documentation
- Marks a method as an insert method.
- Marks a field in an Entity as the primary key.
- Marks a method as a query method.
- Base class for type converters which can be applied to: [...]
- Specifies additional type converters that Floor can use. The TypeConverter is added to the scope of the element so if you put it on a class, all methods/fields in that class will be able to use the converter. [...]
- Marks a method as an update method.
- dao → const _Dao
Marks the class as a Data Access Object. [...]
- delete → const _Delete
Marks a method as a deletion method.
- entity → const Entity
Marks a class as a database entity (table).
- ignore → const _Ignore
Ignores the marked element from Floor's processing logic.
It can only be applied to entity's fields.
- insert → const Insert
Marks a method as an insert method. [...]
- primaryKey → const PrimaryKey
Marks a field in an Entity as the primary key. [...]
- transaction → const _Transaction
Marks a method as a transaction method.
- update → const Update
Marks a method as an update method. [...]