- Interface representing a user's additional information
- Result object obtained from operations that can affect the authentication state. Contains a method that returns the currently signed-in user after the operation has completed.
- The entry point of the Firebase Authentication SDK.
- Represents a user.
- Interface representing a user's metadata.
- Represents ID token result obtained from FirebaseUser, containing the ID token JWT string and other helper properties for getting different data associated with the token as well as all the decoded payload claims. [...]
- Represents user data returned from an identity provider.
Represents user profile data that can be updated by
Exceptions / Errors
- Generic exception related to Firebase Authentication. Check the error code and message for more details.