dynamic_cached_fonts library Null safety
An asset loader which dynamically loads font from the given url and caches it. It can be easily fetched from cache and loaded on demand.
- Interface of the CacheManager. In general CacheManager can be used directly.
- Base class for cache info repositories
- Flutter Cache Manager Copyright (c) 2019 Rene Floor Released under MIT License. Basic cache manager implementation, which should be used as a single instance.
- The DefaultCacheManager that can be easily used directly. The code of this implementation can be used as inspiration for more complex cache managers.
- Progress of the file that is being downloaded from the originalUrl.
- Allows dynamically loading fonts from the given url. [...]
- FileInfo contains the fetch File next to some info on the validity and the origin of the file.
- Flutter Cache Manager Copyright (c) 2019 Rene Floor Released under MIT License. Defines the interface for a file service. Most common file service will be an HttpFileService, however one can also make something more specialized. For example you could fetch files from other apps or from local storage.
- Defines the interface for a get result of a FileService.
HttpFileService is the most common file service and the default for
WebHelper. One can easily adapt it to use dio or any other http client.
- Basic implementation of a FileServiceResponse for http requests.
- A more customizable implementation of DynamicCachedFonts which uses multiple static methods to download, cache, load and remove font assets. [...]
- Flutter Cache Manager Copyright (c) 2019 Rene Floor Released under MIT License. Enum for whether the file is coming from the cache or is just downloaded.