DateColors is a Flutter package to generate a color scheme based on a date. The color scheme includes a color for the calendar day and a color for the year.
Consider taking a look into the manual for specifications and color codes.
Visit our website for more details.
Created and maintained by LitLifeSoftware.
- Generate a color based on the current year.
- Generate a color based on the season of the current year.
- Generate a combined color based on the current year and the season of the current year.
- Generate an unique color of the current year.
- Generate an unique color based on the date.
|Screenshot 1||Screenshot 2||Screenshot 3|
For help getting started with Flutter, view Flutter's online documentation, which offers tutorials, samples, guidance on mobile development, and a full API reference.
To use DateColors in your Flutter app make sure to import it by including the
import 'package:date_colors/date_colors.dart'; in the header part
DateColorScheme instance by providing a
DateColorScheme scheme = DateColorScheme(DateTime.now());
Access the generated colors by calling the
Color color = scheme.colorOfTheSeason;
/example folder contains an example app demonstrating how DateColors could be implemented.
DateColors uses the following Dart dependencies in order to implement certain features and functionality:
DateColors is made possible thanks to the Flutter Project.
The source code of this repository is distributed under the
BSD 3-Clause license as specified in the
- A Flutter package to generate a color scheme based on a date. The color scheme includes a color for the calendar day and a color for the year.