English | 简体中文
Live/VOD P2P Engine for Flutter
- Support iOS and Android platform
- Support live and VOD streams over HLS protocol(m3u8)
- Support encrypted HLS stream
- Support cache to avoid repeating the download of TS file
- Very easy to integrate with an existing flutter project
- Support any flutter player
- Efficient scheduling policies to enhance the performance of P2P streaming
- Highly configurable
- Use IP database to group up peers by ISP and regions
- Only use Datachannels and PeerConnection modules in WenRTC, which made smaller SDK size(< 2MB)
Example using ijk_player
Register your AppId at https://oms.cdnbye.com, where you can view p2p-related information.
Issue & Feature Request
- If you found a bug, open an issue.
- If you have a feature request, open an issue.
- hlsjs-p2p-engine - Web Video Delivery Technology with No Plugins.
- ios-p2p-engine - iOS Video P2P Engine for Any Player.
- android-p2p-engine - iOS Video P2P Engine for Any Player.
We have collected some frequently asked questions. Before reporting an issue, please search if the FAQ has the answer to your problem.