camera_platform_interface library Null safety
- An event fired when the camera is going to close.
- Properties of a camera device.
- An event fired when an error occured while operating the camera.
- Generic Event coming from the native side of Camera, related to a specific camera module.
- A single complete image buffer from the platform camera.
- Describes how pixels are represented in an image.
- A single color plane of image data.
- Options for configuring camera streaming.
- An event fired when the camera has finished initializing.
- The interface that implementations of camera must implement.
- An event fired when the resolution preset of the camera has changed.
- Overrides some functions of CrossFile for testing purposes
- Generic Event coming from the native side of Camera, not related to a specific camera module.
- The DeviceOrientationChangedEvent is fired every time the orientation of the device UI changes.
- An event fired when a video has finished recording.
- A CrossFile is a cross-platform, simplified File abstraction.
String str) → ExposureMode
- Returns the exposure mode for a given String.
String str) → FocusMode
- Returns the focus mode for a given String.
ExposureMode exposureMode) → String
- Returns the exposure mode as a String.
FocusMode focusMode) → String
- Returns the focus mode as a String.
- The direction the camera is facing.
- The possible exposure modes that can be set for a camera.
- The possible flash modes that can be set for a camera
- The possible focus modes that can be set for a camera.
- Group of image formats that are comparable across Android and iOS platforms.
- Affect the quality of video recording and image capture:
Exceptions / Errors
- This is thrown when the plugin reports an error.