ResolutionPreset enum Null safety
Affect the quality of video recording and image capture:
If a preset is not available on the camera being used a preset of lower quality will be selected automatically.
- low → const ResolutionPreset
352x288 on iOS, 240p (320x240) on Android and Web
- medium → const ResolutionPreset
480p (640x480 on iOS, 720x480 on Android and Web)
- high → const ResolutionPreset
- veryHigh → const ResolutionPreset
- ultraHigh → const ResolutionPreset
2160p (3840x2160 on Android and iOS, 4096x2160 on Web)
- max → const ResolutionPreset
The highest resolution available.
Invocation invocation) → dynamic
Invoked when a non-existent method or property is accessed.
) → String
A string representation of this object.
Object other) → bool
The equality operator.
→ const List<
A constant List of the values in this enum, in order of their declaration.
[low, medium, high, veryHigh, ultraHigh, max]