A thin application framework for flutter making use of async_redux.
Butter allows you to structure your app into modules and submodules where each module is composed of pages, states, models and actions as already introduced by redux.
- Stores the application's state
- A ReduxAction wrapper for Action objects and provides all necessary utilities needed to interact with the Store and the Navigator.
- A base interface for dispatching actions to the Store
- The base Module. It handles the internal routing of the module.
- The base interface for navigation
PageState extends BasePageState< BaseUIModel>, PageView extends BasePageView>
- Pairs the Page to its State
- The base class for page specifications [...]
Model extends BaseUIModel>
- A BaseModel wrapper for State objects and provides all necessary utilities needed to interact with the Store and the Navigator.
- The base class for page transitions [...]
- The base class for butter pages
- This is the base definition of a route class [...]
- An implementation of the BasePageView using a StatefulWidget [...]
- An implementation of the BasePageView using a StatelessWidget [...]
- The base definition of UI Models
- Provider of first class butter library objects and settings
PageTransition extends BasePageTransition>
- The page arguments to be passed to a route
- Butter log levels