Dart wrapper client for Battle.Net API https://develop.battle.net/documentation
- Access token response data model. This is the only request necessary for the Authorization Code flow
- Battle Net dart wrapper client
- Check token response data model. In case of client credentials flow token userName is null
- Access token response data model. This is the only request necessary for the client credential flow, OAuth's authentication flow intended for application servers.
- Connected realm response model
- Connected realm search data model
- WoW Token index response model
- User Info data model
- All available API resources provide localized strings using the locale query string parameter. Supported locales vary from region to region and align with those supported on Blizzard community sites.
- Namespaces allow JSON documents to be published contextually in relation to a specific patch or point in time.
- API data is limited to specific regions. For example, US APIs accessed through us.battle.net only contain data from US battlegroups and realms. Locale support is limited to locations supported on Blizzard community game sites.
- Scopes are used to request specific information from a site user. Applications do not require any additional scopes to use Battle.net login. Without scopes, applications can only gain access to a user's account ID and BattleTag. To get any more specific user information, an application needs to request permission from the user with scopes.
- Log level NONE - displays nothing BASIC - displays URIs HEADERS - displays URIs and headers BODY - displays URIs, headers and body