Appwrite Flutter SDK
This SDK is compatible with Appwrite server version 1.4.x. For older versions, please check previous releases.
- The Account service allows you to authenticate and manage a user account.
- The Avatars service aims to help you complete everyday tasks related to your app image, icons, and avatars.
- Client that handles requests to Appwrite.
- The Databases service allows you to create structured collections of documents, query and filter lists of documents
- The Functions Service allows you view, create and manage your Cloud Functions.
- The GraphQL API allows you to query and mutate your Appwrite server using GraphQL.
- Helper class to generate ID strings for resources.
- Helper class to handle files.
- The Locale service allows you to customize your app based on your users' location.
- Helper class to generate permission strings for resources.
- Helper class to generate query strings.
- Realtime allows you to listen to any events on the server-side in realtime using the subscribe method.
- Realtime Message
- Realtime Subscription
- Appwrite Response
- Helper class to generate role strings for Permission.
- The Storage service allows you to manage your project files.
- The Teams service allows you to group users of your project and to enable them to share read and write access to your project resources
- Progress of a File Upload
Exceptions / Errors
- Exception thrown by the appwrite package.