- The Apptimize interface is the main interaction point with the Apptimize SDK for developers.
- Broadcasted when a user first becomes enrolled in a test.
- Base class for all Apptimize events.
- Broadcasted when Apptimize has finished initializing and tests are available to run.
- Information about a single instant update this device will display.
- Base class for information about a single winning A/B test or instant update this device will display.
- ApptimizeListVariable is a dynamic variable which contains a list of values of the specified type.
- ApptimizeMapVariable is a dynamic variable which contains a map of values of the specified type keyed by strings.
- This type is used to determine the state of the metadata.
- Broadcasted when Apptimize metadata state changes.
Options to configure apptimize. If you do not specify a value for an
option (and its value is
null), the default value will be used.
- Broadcasted when an Apptimize A/B experiment is run.
- Broadcasted in response to your application moving to the foreground.
- Information about a single A/B test or feature flag this device is enrolled in.
- Broadcasted when an Apptimize A/B experiment configuration is recalculated.
- Broadcasted when a user becomes unenrolled in a test.
- ApptimizeValueVariable is a dynamic variable which contains a specified type.
- The interface used to create and retrieve dynamic variables.
- Information about a single available variant.
- Information about a single winning A/B test this device will display.
- This enumerated type is used to indicate the type of experiment that the ApptimizeTestInfo class refers to.
- This enumerated type is used to specify the log level to be used when starting apptimize.
- This enumerated type is used to specify the server region to be used when starting apptimize.
- This enumerated type is used to indicate why the user has been unenrolled from a given experiment.