numeric library Null safety
Form fields related to numeric values.
Examples of numeric input data:
- a three-digit numeric code.
- a six-digit password.
- a hexadecimal input.
- Minimum Order Quantity — the fewest number of units required at one time.
- DigitField for digit
0–9entry. This is ideal for verification codes, PIN codes, etc.
- HexField for hexadecimal digit
0–9A–Fentry. It is ideal for registring device numbers.
- IntField for integer values. It is ideal for entering the quantity of an item, number of children, age, etc.
- NumField for floating point values. It is ideal for displaying the total price of a shopping cart, getting an auction bid, etc.