The Tizen implementation of
To use this plugin in a Tizen application, the mediastorage, externalstorage and internet privileges are required. Add below lines under the
<manifest> section in your
<privileges> <privilege>http://tizen.org/privilege/mediastorage</privilege> <privilege>http://tizen.org/privilege/externalstorage</privilege> <privilege>http://tizen.org/privilege/internet</privilege> </privileges>
- The mediastorage privilege (
http://tizen.org/privilege/mediastorage) must be added to play video files located in the internal storage.
- The externalstorage privilege (
http://tizen.org/privilege/externalstorage) must be added to play video files located in the external storage.
- The internet privilege (
http://tizen.org/privilege/internet) must be added to play any URLs from network.
For details, see Security and API Privileges.
This package is not an endorsed implementation of
video_player. Therefore, you have to include
video_player as dependencies in your
dependencies: video_player: ^2.1.0 video_player_tizen: ^1.0.0
Then you can import
video_player in your Dart code:
For how to use the plugin, see https://github.com/flutter/plugins/tree/master/packages/video_player/video_player#usage.
The 'httpheaders' option for 'VideoPlayerController.network' and 'mixWithOthers' option of 'VideoPlayerOptions' will be silently ignored in Tizen platform.
This plugin has some limitations on TV:
- Don't change playback speed at last 3 senconds when playing video, otherwise it will be failed.
- If playing a video in a loop and change the playback speed(not 1.0) successfully, the playback speed will be recovered to 1.0 when play video again.
- Don't use seekTo if playback speed isn't 1.0, seekTo doesn't work after change playback speed.
- The video has some key frames, seekTo will set position to the key frame. For example, the video has key frame on 0 second and 3 second, actually the position is at 3 second when seek the position to 2 second.