The Command class is a unified definition of a user command. A Command has a (dynamic):
- action (code to execute when the user clicks on the command)
- (optional) icon
- (optional) visibility
Note that the Command class has no disabled state, because disabled buttons suck.
Command's can be used in the following widgets:
- CommandPopupMenuItem (e.g. Within a CommandPopupMenu)
- CommandToolbarButton (e.g. Within a CommandToolbar)
- CommandTile (e.g. Within a CommandListView)
Command widget styling
These Command widgets all have a single style class that:
- uses reasonable formatting defaults when no style parameters are given.
- contains style parameters for all the formatting:
Installation and usage