A Flutter package for both android and iOS which helps developers with Twilio API services.
To use this package :
- add the dependency to your pubspec.yaml file.
dependencies: flutter: sdk: flutter twilio_flutter:
How to use
Create a new Object
Initialize with values
twilioFlutter = TwilioFlutter( accountSid : '*************************', // replace *** with Account SID authToken : 'xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx', // replace xxx with Auth Token twilioNumber : '+...............' // replace .... with Twilio Number );
twilioFlutter.sendSMS( toNumber : '+................', messageBody : 'hello world'); //Use sendSMS with the recipient number and message body.
View SMS List
var data; data= await twilioFlutter.getSmsList(); //Returns list of SMS and SMS URL .
View Single SMS
await twilioFlutter.getSMS(messageSID); //Use message sid from the individual messages.
Change Twilio Number
twilioFlutter.changeTwilioNumber('+.........'); // To change the twilio number
Send WhatsApp Message (Experimental)
twilioFlutter.sendWhatsApp(toNumber : '+................', messageBody : 'hello world');
More features will get added soon. Contributions are also welcome.
Pull requests and contributions highly encouraged .Here are some basic rules to follow to ensure timely addition of your request:
- Match coding style (braces, spacing, etc.) This is best achieved using
Reformat Codefeature of Android Studio
Lon Mac and
Lon Linux + Windows .
- If its a feature, bug fix, or anything please only change code to what you specify.
- Please keep PR titles easy to read and descriptive of changes, this will make them easier to merge :)
- Pull requests must be made against
developbranch. Any other branch (unless specified by the maintainers) will get rejected.
- Check for existing issues first, before filing an issue.
- Make sure you follow the set standard as all other projects in this repo do
- Have fun!
For help getting started with Flutter, view our online documentation.
For help on editing package code, view the documentation.