Flutter Tinkoff Acquiring SDK
Acquiring SDK allows you to integrate Tinkoff Internet Acquiring into mobile applications for iOS and Android platforms.
- Making payments (including recurring payments);
- Saving customers bank cards;
- Getting information about customers and saved bank cards;
- Management of saved bank cards;
- Integration with online checkouts;
Add this to your package's pubspec.yaml file:
dependencies: tinkoff_acquiring: 1.0.2
To get started with the SDK, you'll need:
- Terminal key - seller's terminal key;
- Password - terminal password;
- Public key – public key. Used to encrypt data. Required to integrate your application with Tinkoff Internet acquiring.
These values are issued in your personal account after connecting to Tinkoff Internet Acquiring.
SDK allows you to configure operating mode (debug / prod), by default - debug. The SDK also allows you to configure request proxying, by default all requests go to Tinkoff servers.
To configure the operation mode, set the following parameters:
final TinkoffAcquiring acquiring = TinkoffAcquiring( terminalKey: terminalKey, password: password, debug: true, proxyUrl: 'https://server.com/' );
The Example is in the corresponding folder